Main Courses   Side Dishes   Crock Pot   Breakfast   Baked Goods   Desserts   Miscellaneous

Salmon A La Father-In-Law

My father-in-Law makes the BEST salmon and he let me steal the recipe he made up. Feel free to add or take away as much as you want, the recipe is constantly changing to taste.

Ingredients:


Salmon (read package for how many people you need to feed)
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
Seafood Magic
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
2-3 Lemons






Instructions:


Wash salmon thoroughly
Rinse with lemon juice into a bowl
Flip over and put Seafood magic on the un-skinned side
Dumpt the olive oil in bowl and run with fingers on both sides
Cut one of the lemons in half and squeeze juice into bowl and on salmon




Bar-B-Q for 10 minutes on the skinned side
10 minutes on the un-skinned side
Peel skin back and put more Magic in between
Finish the grilling on the skinned side









Decorate!




Prep time: 30 minutes
Click to Print

5 comments:

Carlito86 said...

That. looks. DELICIOUS!!! Yo have no idea how much I want that right now...although I have no idea what seafood magic is...I've never seen it over here! xx

Beth McC. said...

That looks so good! Now I am starving!!

I will be making this very soon!! YUMMY!!!
I love finding new recipes! Have a great weekend!

Beth McC. said...

That looks so good! Now I am starving!!

I will be making this very soon!! YUMMY!!!
I love finding new recipes! Have a great weekend!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

One of the best grilling recipes yet....Have a few hours to blog hop....Love nights like this.......Hope you will stop by....new giveaway on my holiday blog...A BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA!
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

We haven't tried Salmon on the grill yet.