Main Courses   Side Dishes   Crock Pot   Breakfast   Baked Goods   Desserts   Miscellaneous

Spinach Ravioli Bake




I made this new recipe from Taste Of Home tonight.

It's very easy and quite yummy. It's almost like a Ravioli-Lasagna.

2 Cups Spaghetti Sauce
1 Package (25 ounces) Frozen Italian Sausage Ravioli
OR Ravioli of your choice (Cheese for Vegetarians)
2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Package (10 ounces) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed and Squeezed Dry
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese

Grease a 2-qt. baking dish.
Place 1 Cup spaghetti sauce in greased dish. Top with half of the frozen ravioli (ravioli does not need to be cooked, it can be frozen), mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese.
Repeat Layers.
Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.

Here is the dish before it went into the oven:




And here it is all finished and ready to eat. Almost looks too good to eat, doesn't it? :)



Serves: 4-6

Click to Print

4 comments:

Timmarie said...

That looks yummy, and easy enough to attempt!

Courtney said...

Jeremy was reading over my shoulder when I looked at this last night and he really wants me to make it now. It was pretty good huh?

Erin said...

This looks fantastic! I think I may just have to try it out this week. Thanks!

Erin said...

I current have this baking in my oven and the smell is incredible! I added mushrooms and peppers to mine for extra veggies and because I add mushrooms to just about everything. lol. :-)