Let me preface this with: This is not our Grammie's recipe for the best Chex Mix treat you will ever have. But when you want to add a little more color in for a Holiday party, these are pretty dang good too.
6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
1 cup of white vanilla baking chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup green and red M&Ms
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
1. Line 2 cookie sheets with foil or waxed paper. Place 3 cups of cereal in a large bowl. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on high until chips can be stirred smooth.
2. Pour melted chips over cereal in bowl; stir gently to evenly coat
3. Spread mixture in a single layer on one of the cookie sheets. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 using the remaining cereal and the peanut butter chips.
5. Gently break up coated cereal into large bowl. Add candy and peanuts; stir gently to combine. Store in airtight container.
Prep Time: 15 minutes