Main Courses   Side Dishes   Crock Pot   Breakfast   Baked Goods   Desserts   Miscellaneous

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

I love beef stroganoff. I've always loved our Mom's recipe, but wished there was a quicker, easier recipe.

Then I stumbled upon this recipe on The Crockstar website (I didn't even know that website existed) who found it on the allrecipes website. It is the EASIEST and most tasty stroganoff. My husband kept saying over and over how good it was!

Sorry, no pictures for this one yet. I promise to get some pictures on here the next time I make it. And believe me, there WILL be a next time. :)

Ingredients
1 pound cubed beef stew meat
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed GOLDEN mushroom soup (not cream of mushroom)
1/2 cup chopped onion (I used dried, minced onion)
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup water
4 ounces cream cheese

Directions
In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
Serve over noodles, rice, or even mashed potatoes.

Serves 4

Click to Print

2 comments:

ms.composure said...

sounds soooo yummy!!



http://infinitelifefintess.com

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Dareth said...

this sounds tasty! I will definitely be trying it.