Main Courses   Side Dishes   Crock Pot   Breakfast   Baked Goods   Desserts   Miscellaneous

Baked Ravioli



I've made a New Years Resolution to spend more time in the kitchen this year and really challenge myself with learning new recipes. I've been off to a good start lately and using my dear friend, Pinterest, for inspiration. This recipe comes from Inspired Dreamer and it is delicious. And easy.


Ingredients:

Bag of frozen ravioli
1 Jar of marinara sauce
2 Cups of mozzarella cheese



Directions:

1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with half of remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with the ravioli. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.







Seriously, SO easy!







Click to Print

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely trying tonight!

Anonymous said...

Do I cook pasta first?(newbie)bare with me ;)

Anonymous said...

read the directions

Anonymous said...

Sounds GREAT! Looks easy too!

Unknown said...

Made this about a week ago... (or rather had my 24 year old daughter put it together) She even let the ravioli thaw before putting it together. Failed at reading directions apparently, but the concept was great and the dish tasted good, but the ravioli remained a little hard for my taste. Should I possibly have cooked it longer? Or is it supposed to be more aldente?

Anonymous said...

Kept ravioli frozen and it turned out perfect. I will be making this again!

Anonymous said...

I tried this and it was a huge hit. I have tried it with cheese ravioli and ground beef ravioli. Ground beef is by far the best!!